Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sighting: 28 Ferrari's
yeah as it says, yesterday the car club " Ferrari club of America " showed up at my work for a meet and greet, there was a total of 28 ferrari's ranging from 1972 - 2005 model years, It was crazy at my work yesterday.....

I wish I had my camera to take photo's of their event, but it was soo cool just to see all these hot cars from places like BC, ON, PQ, CA, FL, and a few other places.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
:lol: Ha... should have got some tubes of mustard and ketchup and gave em racing stripes!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
:postpics:

Post is worthless.

If it's true... That's wicked!
Any Enzo's?
ANTHONYD,Sep 12 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote::postpics:

Post is worthless.

If it's true...  That's wicked!
[right][snapback]141192[/snapback][/right]

Yeh I'm calling B.S.

ohh yeah..I just bought a jaguar....its not on dealer lots yet so I cant post pics./..

super rare!!
it's totally true, I know the district manager took some shots, I'll try to get him to e-mail them too me. They showed up at 10 am and left round noon, it was soo freaking busy because they took up almost all the parking in front of my store.

I didn't see any enzos, but there was two in yellow done up ralle style.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Could be true....checked Ferrari Club of America's website's events area

Sep 11. Westitalia Drive & Lunch. Info: Rolly Astrom (905)634-1432.
Sep 11. Ferrari Dream Drive. Info: Domenic Durante (514)426-8774.
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
Why is this so hard to believe. Every sixth car parallel parked in downtown Oakville is a Ferrari. Whoopi s**t! :rolleyes:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Sep 13 2005, 07:31 AM Wrote:Why is this so hard to believe.  Every sixth car parallel parked in downtown Oakville is a Ferrari.  Whoopi s**t! :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]141560[/snapback][/right]

It's what I say about Oakville. I work just north of Oakville it's not uncommon to see a ferrari or two in the morning, along with a Lotus, corvette, several benzs, bmws, and hummers going thru the drive thru on their way to work or to the 401, to where ever they are going.

but more then 5 in a day is something to comment about.