Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoohoo! More Toys!
Thanks to Mitch :D Im telling you guys. Mitch is the best for getting parts. Got here dam fast.

[Image: 14-07-05_1615.jpg]
Mitch is the man! B)
That's the X-Cal 2 eh?

Nice!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Just so the Ottawa locals know.

Tapp Auto sells those for $425 + taxes.

Good price.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Do they inlcude the tunes.

I know with Mitch I got 2 tunes. Was allowed 3. But most important I have the support from Mitch him self and Randy at FocusSport if needed.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 15 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:Do they inlcude the tunes.

I know with Mitch I got 2 tunes. Was allowed 3. But most important I have the support from Mitch him self and Randy at FocusSport if needed.
[right][snapback]122610[/snapback][/right]

I'm really not sure, but they offer full dyno/tuning services also. B)

Again, not trying to say Mitch or whoever is better or not, just saying that these exist in the Ottawa region for really good prices and with full tuning support. :D. Better than buying from somebody across the country and getting your support from somebody in another one. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
So within 5 minutes of getting it I had it loaded up with the tune and started datalogging.
Pretty cool

With the tune the car feels alot smoother now. So much better and was def worth it. Plus when I do future mods I will be using it more.
cherry table cover? :huh:
i live at home :P