Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce Wayne, Your Daily Driver Is Ready
Hell, after driving the V6-powered one we rented for the wedding and remarking how truly copious amounts of power would render it god-like... meet Zeus:

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...article_id=9479

I'll take my winning 6/49 numbers now, so I can go order one.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i love that car, 300C...SRT-8 i love even more
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
buy something good with your lotto #s, like a Ford GT...
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
the SRT8 is such a hott car... if i won the lottery. i'd buy ond supercharge it :D
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jun 28 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:the SRT8 is such a hott car... if i won the lottery. i'd buy ond supercharge it :D
[right][snapback]118159[/snapback][/right]

NOW you're talking... 600+HP in a daily driver.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
all the better to get tickets with.,
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Yeah but I think at that point you're trying to get the most expensive ticket you can, to show off to your friends. Look at my $15000 ticket, "Whoa your car must be fast!"

That's when you tell them that, yes it is fast, but you were actually flying your private LearJet over 250 knots 100 feet from the ground and buzzing your old office.

(IIRC you're not allowed to fly over 250 knots under 10,000 feet, except military and special performances I guess... that or Flight Simulator has taught me wrong.)
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
It may not make my lotto winnings short list, but it would be a considerable driver
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
that pretty cool.

has anyone thought of twin turbo a hemi yet.
'03 Focus SVT
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 28 2005, 03:25 PM Wrote:Hell, after driving the V6-powered one we rented for the wedding and remarking how truly copious amounts of power would render it god-like... meet Zeus:

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...article_id=9479

I'll take my winning 6/49 numbers now, so I can go order one.
[right][snapback]118149[/snapback][/right]

Hilarious part is that the way the controls are set up in that bohemeth it would be perfect for me (left side combo all in one stalk) except when it comes to parking that huge mofo... hell even the disabled parking spaces I get to use would have trouble fitting in that baby whale :lol:

But then again paint it black and there you have The Green Hornet's 'Black Beauty' for the new millenium...

NefCanuck