Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americans...
they actaully beleived this...

New Olympic Team

I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Gotta love those gullible americans.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

The scary thing is that these people elect a president and this dumbass(ie:Bush) controls the largest and most powerfull nuclear arsenal on the planet.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
K_OS,Jun 24 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:The scary thing is that these people elect a president and this dumbass(ie:Bush) controls the largest and most powerfull nuclear arsenal on the planet.

[right][snapback]117191[/snapback][/right]

Wonder if they can spell powerful right :P

I can't believe those jackasses made it on TV
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Americans, I tell ya! Don't even get me started with Americans.
I find this very believealbe that they thought this was real. I talk to americans every day and they are the most ignornant stupid people I have every had to deal with.

Least the ones with cellphones who call Attwireless/Cingular wireless and bitch at me. Stupid people no you can't have the Motorola Razr for free.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Raine,Jun 25 2005, 12:39 AM Wrote:
K_OS,Jun 24 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:The scary thing is that these people elect a president and this dumbass(ie:Bush) controls the largest and most powerfull nuclear arsenal on the planet.

[right][snapback]117191[/snapback][/right]

Wonder if they can spell powerful right :P

I can't believe those jackasses made it on TV
[right][snapback]117224[/snapback][/right]

Man, that would be so funny if you go to something like an NFL game, and you get on TV for some bullshit...if i was those Canadain guys, i would be holding up a "YOU STOOPID YANKS GOT PLAYED" sign in the background.
some americans think Canada is near Mexico :rolleyes:
FociPhil,Jun 24 2005, 08:43 PM Wrote:some americans think Canada is near Mexico :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]117230[/snapback][/right]

Isn't it? <_<
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
THATS WHY ITS SO FACKING HOT!!!
FociPhil,Jun 24 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:THATS WHY ITS SO FACKING HOT!!!
[right][snapback]117245[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: Hey Pablo, it's a fukin scorcher today mang! -32 degrees. You'd think we were in the desert or something
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
My contribution to this thread - I believe it says alot
Yeah it is very very true how americans can be taken in, When I was in Louisiana last year with my sister for a pow-wow near the Texas boarder and my god the stupided questions came up, like

" Wow, for a Canadian your english is mighty good. " ( no, I learned english on the way here, It was so hard..... )

or

" Ontario ?!? don't you'll mean Ohio ??" ( no,..... Ontario...... as in Canada. )

Or the best one was

" So how many days did it take you to come down here ? I'm sure it musta been a few weeks till you could get to a car to make the trip down here to Marthaville "

( Yeah. We left our Igloo in the tundra 2 months ago, and I was able to barter the dog sled in for the focus........... when we reached Buffalo. N.Y. after that it was a breeze only 2 days to get here?? )

Sad thing is I'm dating an american....................... and for a new yorker ( state that is ) they are not as slow, and they know where Ontario is.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jun 25 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:My contribution to this thread - I believe it says alot
[right][snapback]117318[/snapback][/right]

you know what reading that made me want to start punching holes in the wall.

My cousin was killed accidentally by his friend playing with a gun last month in New York.

HOW ABOUT YOU DONT HAVE THEM AT ALL!!! instead of posting a website that your 5 and 6 year old are practicing with automatic rifles!! <_<