Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Did You Pay For Your Svt Lip?
Got off phone with Ford and they said it would cost 150 or something like that. Read on here somewhere that it would only cost like 80 or 90 bucks? Is Yorkdale Ford Lincoln trying to rip me off?
I paid $ 20,000.... wait, mine came with the car. :lol:

But i heard it was about 90.00 usd. so it would only make sense that its roughly 150cdn
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
90.00 USD = 113.038 CAD
1 USD = 1.25598 CAD 1 CAD = 0.796189 USD

Drive across the border..
go buy one
go to a parking lot
install it.
then come back home and you're set.

oh yeah.. might as well go shopping while you're in the US.
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
Yeh when i scored the SVT bumper for my old sedan the price list for just the bumper was about $575.00...thats without grilles, foglights, housings, and harnesses..

Ford is a ripoff on parts..Discovery Ford told me $180.00 a piece for SVT mirrors...another $100+ to paint em....fuk that.....

Thats fukin lame!!!
I bought mine through Donway Ford with the OFOC discount, worked to $89cnd approx. definately was not over $100. Regular price was not $150 that much I recall.
+- 90$ tax in for mine.....

I bought it last year.

<<<Yeah, it's a Duratec. 2.3L. Want to have a go and see who walks and who rides?>>>
Focus ST , Not Stock [Image: vb_angel.gif]
I got quoted 79 bux last summer.
these are all canadian prices i take it... should i call another ford dealership and see what they say or did svt lips suddenly become so much more expensive
Exactly what lip are you talking about? May I see a pic? or be linked please?
Thanks
jedipimp,Jun 1 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:Exactly what lip are you talking about? May I see a pic? or be linked please?
Thanks
[right][snapback]111852[/snapback][/right]

see here
ZX3T gone..
send Them this thread. Maybe they will realize that trying to rip you off wont work so well when we have 3-4 memebrs here that paid no where near that price. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]