Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Window Covers!
Is there somebody that has Windows Cover on there Focus?? If yes, can you please post a pic..I would like to see how it look!

Thx, Ric
Turbo arrived!
you dont mean those louvre things on the window behind the door windows do you??

trust me, dont get those, if that is what your asking for...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Apr 11 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:you dont mean those louvre things on the window behind the door windows do you??

[right][snapback]100592[/snapback][/right]

You can put them on Sunfire or Cavalier...I just wondering how it looks on a Focus.
Turbo arrived!
Absolutely gross as hell. I've seen them on two or three cars in the city here, they look completely out of place, don't really fit perfectly and stick out quite a bit. They are held on by two sided tape and you can really notice that.

Thumbs down about 10000 times on those...........
Those horrible plastic things you stick on the rear quarter glass to obscure your view and mimick some sort of non-functional air vent intaking into your hatch? Possibly the worst aftermarket accessory you could decide to put on your car.

Just get your windows tinted and enjoy the smooth lines of your hatch.

Found the picture!!
[Image: AVSrearsmall.jpg]
ewww. I Like the saleen kit, hate the window thingies.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Apr 12 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:ewww. I Like the saleen kit, hate the window thingies.
[right][snapback]100641[/snapback][/right]

You know, after ever time one of us beat into ZOOM about "rice" and what not to do to a vehicle, his has turned out very nice and now he instructs others on what not to do.

Whose the proud pappa.

The term "rice" was in no way meant to be disrepectful/racial slur. Only retyping what I learned on here. :P
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Yah like no louvers or scoop just a plastic thingie? :blink:
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
meford4u,Apr 11 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:You know, after ever time one of us beat into ZOOM about "rice" and what not to do to a vehicle, his has turned out very nice and now he instructs others on what not to do.
wait til you see what ZOOM is planning/doing!! ;)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Those would look BAD on the focus. Dont so it, spend your money somehwhere else. For the same rpice I bet you could get a nice short shifter.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
They would look as good as my stone deflector..... HORRIBLE!
focusonthis_88,Apr 11 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Apr 11 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:you dont mean those louvre things on the window behind the door windows do you??

[right][snapback]100592[/snapback][/right]

You can put them on Sunfire or Cavalier...I just wondering how it looks on a Focus.
[right][snapback]100593[/snapback][/right]

They look retarded on those cars to.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
They're pretty much a shoe-in for "worst aftermarket part in a supporting role". :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Saw only 1 in my 5 years driving a Focus.

Going up to NYC. Horrible.

Peace...
[Image: Copy2ofKarlitosig.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 12 2005, 08:59 AM Wrote:They're pretty much a shoe-in for "worst aftermarket part in a supporting role". :P
[right][snapback]100788[/snapback][/right]

i have to agree..it just looks nasty!
As nasty as Dean's SALEEN models.
Ditto!
I agree with you guys...It does look that good...
Turbo arrived!