Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinted...finally! Lol
Got my windows tinted today finally...that shoulda been the first mod I got done...lol! After taxes, it was only about $265, so that wasn't too too bad. It's a 3M brand panther tint, and it's 20% all-around...I had thought about going with the 35%, but it wouldn't have looked as nice. I am just anxious for it to get dark now, so I can see how crummy my visibility will be...lol!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
pics??
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
pics??
:postpics:
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
i agree
Well, I would post pics, but I still don't know how to...I tried to a long time ago, but I hate the hoops you need to jump through to size and post a picture...I'll have to try my new photo software that came with my camera then and try and re-size the pics I take...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
i don't resize the photos, if you use photobucket.com, and post pictures through there, they resize themselves, and it works awsome! you just need to sign up for an account, upload your pics, and then where is shows "IMG" then the font then, copy paste that into your post, and the pics will show up, it's simple, if you want, say can put up a link for instructions from this site, i'm he wouldn't mind...would you jay?
or i will paste it

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=8112