Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Did More Mods....
dmcisaac,Mar 30 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:What is he trying to get done with silver mesh?...that dones't even look like mesh more like silver cardboard... :blink:
[right][snapback]97665[/snapback][/right]

I think this explains the holes in my screen door.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I just actually got to check the pics.

That exahust is super pimp plus bloody expensive. I remeber when I was looking into buying it.

Its the same exahust thats on the Fast Trax HKS turbo car. Orange car on first issue of focus fanatic.
I would have left the black honeycomb mesh alone...painted it flat black or something...and yes, the foglamps look dumb...I would have left the car the way it was in the first place...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
When I first looked at it, I thoughts it wasn't that bad, but then realized I was looking at the before pictures :huh: Then again it's not my car it's his, so as long as it makes him happy, my opinion doesn't mean anything.
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
Im confused. Is that grill white or silver?
ZX3TUNR,Mar 30 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Im confused. Is that grill white or silver?
[right][snapback]97821[/snapback][/right]

It looks silver in the pics, but he said he wanted it to match white rims, now you got me confused too :huh:
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
I also like the HKS exhaust and the look depending on the style of the car you wanna go in. But when you buy this exhaust it does not come to exit on the passenger side of the car it is meant to be on the left so this is a custom job that has been done on that car. And ya f'n bloody expensive exhaust compared to others
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
The first iteration of that car was SO much better than the second. And the white mesh looks like crap.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZX3 in progress,Mar 31 2005, 08:26 AM Wrote:I also like the HKS exhaust and the look depending on the style of the car you wanna go in. But when you buy this exhaust it does not come to exit on the passenger side of the car it is meant to be on the left so this is a custom job that has been done on that car. And ya f'n bloody expensive exhaust compared to others
[right][snapback]97929[/snapback][/right]

There are so many flaws with the HKS design and material used, pipe diameter, etc that I can't believe ANYONE would consider buying that junk, especially for the price.