Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior Color Ideas
Hey,

My car is like a orange red..and I really have no idea what color should go in my interior. Can someone help me!

Thx, Ric
Turbo arrived!
Depends on what kind of look you're going for. You cant go wrong with painting pieces a neutral color like silver or gray, or you could do it to match your exterior paint. That's what I would stick with, trying to incorporate another color or a different shade of your exterior color can look really really bad.
i agree with guilty on this one, paint it to match your car, a redish orange will look pretty pimpin on the interior, it will also attract alot of attention, which in my mind is a good thing, especially if your sporting the focuscanada.net decals :D
Thx Guys for the help..I'll try to match my exterior and i'll let you guys know what came out of it.

Thx, Ric
Turbo arrived!
now that Ric is taken care of :P , anybody have any ideas besides matching the white of my focus?, i'm thiking chrome maybe :P , lemme know, thanks everyone :D
I have a white also and im going to make my interior carbon fiber which is alot more expensive but i think will turn out awesome in the end.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
i was into carbon fiber, but i don't really like the look of it anymore
I remember seeing an orange sedan that had one sweet interior-I'll look for it and post a pic.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Speaking of Carbon Fibre any of you guys checked out the new issue of Focus fanatic the orange cosworth has a stripped down cf interior.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...