Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Headlights
Getting them Painted asap.

Let me know what you think.

Thier the Ford Racing APCs

[Image: apc2.jpg][Image: APC1.jpg]
I think you need to wash your car is what i think !

They look alright, not my taste.

More importantly, when is the exhaust showing up? I'd like to scam a test ride to hear the racket it makes.
Called MBRP today... It will be shipped out this week some time... If i get it for this weekend Ill install and shoot over to your place, Ill let you take her for a spin.
Those are the ones I have. No problems thus far. Word of advice though you'll retain some water behind those chrome rings under the projector, add some rust inhibiting oil there and you'll be ok.
I saw those lights in person and man are they sweet looking. They're gonna look super sweet when they're painted. Can't wait to see them when they're done.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

They look good. I prefer the Hellas myself cause I don't like the curved raised pieces towards the top of the lights but much better then that ebay crap.
the Rust has Started... Sand blasting the inside thisweekend, The painting with rust paint.
very nice ;)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]