Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fk Sport Suspension Question.
Hi,

I wanted to know if any of you that have the FK sport kit (35/40 or 60/40) have had camber issues with them. I ask because my camber is way off (-3 degrees) and I`m wondering if it`s normal for this setup or if I damaged my shocks this summer.

Also, after about how many inches of drop would we normally have camber issues ?
I have the 40/60 kit and didnt have any issues. Tire wear is normal. I think anything over 2.5 for the focus, you have to be looking at camber/tow adjustments.

Buy a kit from Steeda if thats the case, they arent exphensive at all.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I did an alignement and the guy was able to prefectly adjust the rear but only the tow in the front. I have no idea what to do because even the kits that are sold only offer 1 degree adjustement so I`ll still be left -2 degrees off ??
i have the 35/40 and everything is fine and good thus far. its been bout 8 months
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
I drove with the 35/40 FK kit for a whole summer without an alignment. I dont think its a big enough drop to wreck anything..
I've got the FK 35/40 springs on now, got an alignment and everything is back within spec. I think it is different from car to car which ones will have camber problems and which wont. I've heard of people with no problems with a 2"+ drop, and then I've heard of people with problems after a 1.5" drop. The general case is anything much lower than 2" will usually mess up your camber, but you can be lucky/unlucky.