Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering Springs
Right now i got 4 that interest me:
Tein S.Tech
Eibach Pro-Kit
H&R Sport springs
Sportline

Now the Tein S.Tech is top of my list because they offer the biggest drop, 2.3" in the front 2.1" in the rear.

Eibach is always a good choice and reliable but with only a 1.2-1.5" drop all around its just not enough.

H&R is the same as Eibach with slightly lower 1.5-2.0" drop.

Sportline is suppose to drop 2.0" all round but there are no local dealers of this spring in my area and its kinda of an unknown to me.

I kinda leaning towards Tein because it would really eliminate that truck like height the focus seems to come with. Comments plz.

2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
you can always get $50 Ebay Coilovers. I know some people who had them installed.
My other ride is your Mom
If you can find a set of FK's I would do them else Sprint is the way to go. If you can get the Sportlines cheap I would do them.

What do you have for wheels?

With the Tein if you ever plan on getting a kit your going to be right on the ground and the car will be s**t to drive... With my 2 inch drop and kit I find myself scrapping a few times.
right now its stockers and im gettin some 16" oz racing soon.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
The H&R cup kit is supposed to be lower, like over 2" anyway. I've heard good things about those ones..

Either way you go, if you want to go really low you're going to have to upgrade your shocks too. The stock ones arent going to last very long with a really low ride height.
FocusTunerzx3,Aug 10 2004, 05:58 AM Wrote:Right now i got 4 that interest me:
Tein S.Tech
Eibach Pro-Kit
H&R Sport springs
Sportline

Now the Tein S.Tech is top of my list because they offer the biggest drop, 2.3" in the front 2.1" in the rear.

Eibach is always a good choice and reliable but with only a 1.2-1.5" drop all around its just not enough.

H&R is the same as Eibach with slightly lower 1.5-2.0" drop.

Sportline is suppose to drop 2.0" all round but there are no local dealers of this spring in my area and its kinda of an unknown to me.

I kinda leaning towards Tein because it would really eliminate that truck like height the focus seems to come with. Comments plz.
Don't you mean Eibach Sportlines? I have those. 2 in the front. 2.25 in the rear....

Eibach makes two different springs:

Pro's: 1.5 + 1.5
Sportlines: 2.0 + 2.25
Run your car, not your mouth
since we are talkin about suspension what shocks do ppl suggest...Koni seems to be the cheapest...suggestions on this too.
2000 ZX3 White