Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should!?!
Apex here in Edmonton has a Supercharger i think its a 42 for the focus and the guy is sellin it for 800US thats just the charger chip and 8lb pulley i would still need a new mass airflow sensor and few other things...my Q is should i just go down there and lay a grand down and get it even thou my car is pritty much stock... or get my suspension done and forget about the supercharger.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
800$ us sounds fishy, make sure you get the manifold, supercharger unit, throttle brackets, PS brackets, belt and all the tuning crap

or else its gonna be more a pita than anything.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
its everything but the manifold...which suxs cause id have to find one myself...i think im doing suspension...and its not fishy i know the guy whos selling it he sold the manifold to another guy who blew his in a race.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
sounds like the m62 SHM blower is hitting the market again :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]