Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brahma Update June24/04 (w/pics 56k)
Well Boys n Girls... The Adire Brahma MKII (B12) Was Totally Installed Tonight. I Will Have Pictures On Monday. Camera Is Getting Fixed.
Here's A Sneak Peak From The Other Day... I've Done Some Extra's Since...
Brahma Sneak Peak!
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
wow.. that just looks... TOO clean

Its like Las-Vegas... in a desert in the middle of nowhere then BAM

Hookers and gambling!!

hehe no seriously... its eerie how clean that is

Do the extra's you mention include some clutter? (Lights, somethin'.. I dunno)
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
well, i painted the amp rack. cleaned up the wires in the spare tire area even more. got some grill mesh for on top of the fans. painted the mesh as well. cut out the holes on the top layer of wood thats carpeted so the fans can breathe. also i tuned the gains. looks really cool.
SWEET ...

I had 2 shivas .. And if i had to go down the audio path again, i would definetly start all over with adire products.

Not too many people know about them though, how come you decided to go with them?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Glen, that's so clean. Looks sweet. LOVE the case fan idea.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
thx guys... actually demonfire at FJ told me about the adire lineup, so i did some reading, and within a week i had my old system sold and ordered a new one. heh all i can say is this sub has got a kick. im powering it with a JBL BP1200.1 and its not at its full potential yet.
Here's The Final Photo's... Their Near The Bottom. Sorry Guys... 56k Warning... Enjoy!!!
Brahma Install Complete
new photos coming...
i just bought a curcuit breaker (140a) and 2ga power wire, also got a new dist. block and new ground wiring. hittin up a db drag next weekend...
Hey Glen where did you get the circuit breaker? How much?
havent got it yet, still unsure if im going with the 200a or the 140a, sumone told me to get ANL fuses, so im askin in FJ bout them.

140a breaker is 78 bucks at local store.
As most self-respecting electricians will tell you (while I don't respect myself and still have 4 years until I have my Ticket...)

Fuse > Circuit Breaker

sure, painer in the ass if it blows but... I'd trust a Fuse to a Circuit Breaker any day of the week (even sunday)
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
thats a good thing to know... thx
bought the ANL holder with 200a blade... thx for the help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brahma Update June/7/04 GlennH 10 3,073 06-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Last Post: GlennH