Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sct At Steeda
Just checked my email and got one from steeda.ca that they are a SCT dealer, and have the tuner package thing that you all were looking for.

just wanted to give you all a heads up

"sorry about that.. didn't verify my post" HAHA
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Got the same email as well.

Must... hold out... from the dark side! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
so their NOT a dealer?

Whats going on???
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
they are now a dealer of SCT :-)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

just the pre-burned chip? or the full-blown SCT pro racer package too?
ZX3T gone..
From what I understan dits the full blown SCT Pro Racer Pckg.

Still waiting for a price check from Steeda...
Flofocus,Apr 5 2004, 03:10 PM Wrote:From what I understan dits the full blown SCT Pro Racer Pckg.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. just spent 200$ on duties for ordering from the US.. blaaaa.. still worth it ;)
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Apr 5 2004, 11:11 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 5 2004, 03:10 PM Wrote:From what I understan dits the full blown SCT Pro Racer Pckg.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. just spent 200$ on duties for ordering from the US.. blaaaa.. still worth it ;)
Should have waited....theres three of us that will probably buy it....could have gotten a group discount thing...
yeah but who knew it would be here so soon.. depends on the price they get them too.. I was told that only modulardepot would be the ones selling the sct pro racer package .. and that SCT (and authorized dealers) would/could sell the tuner package (the 325$ pre-tuned chip) .. I wasn't expecting it to come to canada...
ZX3T gone..
Just got off the phone with Paul at Steeda, they do NOT carry the SCT Pro-Racer Pckg.

After talking with Paul though, Im thinking of just going with the handheld flasher. Free first tune and re-tunes are $100.

The flasher can do up to 3 vin #'s, after 3, the unit locks itself....

Anybody wanna split on a 9psi tune? :lol:
Flofocus,Apr 5 2004, 07:45 PM Wrote:Just got off the phone with Paul at Steeda, they do NOT carry the SCT Pro-Racer Pckg.

After talking with Paul though, Im thinking of just going with the handheld flasher. Free first tune and re-tunes are $100.

Anybody wanna split on a 9psi tune? :lol:
Bummer....

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Apr 5 2004, 03:48 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 5 2004, 07:45 PM Wrote:Just got off the phone with Paul at Steeda, they do NOT carry the SCT Pro-Racer Pckg. 

Anybody wanna split on a 9psi tune?  :lol:
Bummer....
you can say that again. :(
:lol:

hurray for me! hehehe

The tune should be the same for 5 or 10psi.. its the ecu that controls it ;)
ZX3T gone..
Can you raise the idle with this?
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 5 2004, 10:00 PM Wrote:Can you raise the idle with this?
I'm pretty sure you could ask them yes.. they'll make it to your specs if I'm correct..

could always ask the steeda guy directly what exacly can they make.. I'm sure they can make you a base tune just as the SCT pro package.. you just dont have control over it..
ZX3T gone..
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 5 2004 Wrote:Can you raise the idle with this?
Yes, for my what I want, you get the handheld flasher with a base tune. They send you a detailed questionaire about your cars specs, and they give you a "free" tune with the unit. I can get updated files for future mods through the email.
im game on the spit if the price is rouight
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
Hey guys, SCT dealers are not allowed selling the pro racer package to the public, because of the damage an untrained user can cause.

There is training provided for it, but will run you about $1500USD. With this said, we can do a Hand Held PCM flash device with a tune for around 700+ and work a deal on future tunes so it does not cost you an arm and a leg.
Black 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe
11.1 @ 122
550RWHP 511RWTQ SAE
Tuned by Paul Meister @ Steeda.ca
http://www.steeda.ca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------