Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GReddy Profec B Spec
So i installed my EBC today, i got the old school style GReddy profec B spec, very simply, very plain and fricken awesome.

Before with my MBC, it would spike 11 psi and hold around 9. well i just set hi and low boost, now i just hold 11 all day long. low boost mode is just off wastegate so i have it cranked all the way down. settings were very easy to do (as there is only balance, hi and low along with dip switches on rear)

i had heard the newer greddy products werent the greatest so i went older, i paid 150$ and it was the best 150$ ive spent. no more worrying about spikes nothing. and it fits nice in my CD holder Tongue
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
just drove to my girlfriends in guelph from my shop in cambridge, boost picks up so much faster. spool times have dropped atleast 100 rpm likely more as ive been having to much fun LOL

diverter valve sounds a lot louder now aswell due to boost coming on faster at lower RPM. i love this things. i can open CD holder, push select buttom and go from 8 to 11 psi on the fly. very easy to isntall with the ancient instructions i found online to. MBC suck LOL

How hard was it to hook up? I've been trying to figure out something to get maximum boost in all gears.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
its very easy to hook up. I did it in under an hour on my old focus. Instructions are very clear.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
it is very easy to do, main thing is running wiring and 1 vacuum line into cabin, besides that everything under the hood is roughly 25 mins to do. routing your power wire, motor control wire and vac line inside are the toughest parts. i took my time and had to hit up parts source for extra vac line so i was around 2 hours total plus losing my power wire and having to look for it lol

sweet. This will be my next little upgrade.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin