Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust Questions.
Flofocus,Jan 5 2009, 06:44 PM Wrote:This isnt a hobby to go the cheap route with...

...and quit complaining, the exhaust i want for my car is over $800 from any canadian retailer.  :blink:
[right][snapback]279090[/snapback][/right]

I'm not complaining. I was just pointing out that the MBRP has a great price. There's a difference between the "cheap route" and simply comparing the bang for the buck between different products.

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
What kept me coming back to MBRP was the people-friendly atmosphere. You can literally show up at their shop (book an appointment, tho, obviously), have a coffee and wait for your car to have the exhaust installed. Or, in my case as I was helping them re-engineer the Duratec exhaust offerings, they drove me 4-5 minutes into downtown Huntsville, left me to wander and take photos / have lunch, then called my cell when my car was ready. They picked me up, brought me back, thanked them and paid for my work and left.

Plus, their warranty is top-notch too.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
want exhaust? u can have my mmmburp for next to nothing,, i mean mbrp.. just pm me
My other ride is your Mom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple Exhaust Questions SliverSteeda 10 3,955 12-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Last Post: kamilk69