Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Black Steelies Are These?
Since im going to dish out money for a set of 4 steelies for my winter tires anyway i might as well see if there are any nicer looking steelies around?

Here's one i found off the the quebec walmart flyer....not sure if they sell this style in Ontario? Does anyone know what style this is? It's got 5 large holes rather than the usualy 12-15 tiny ones that are typically found on winter rims.

[Image: wintersteeliestd2.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]
Be the change you want to see in this world.
I believe those are a light truck steel rim, but it never hurts to try!

But i fear your steelies selection will be very limited, due to our odd-ball bolt pattern :(
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
there steelies dude i wouldnt worry about how they look to be honest thats my opinion
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
even steelies can look good :)

Yeah...4x108 is very rare and so specially priced for us focus owners. I guess beggars can't be choosers.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Im with SL8RZZX3 Im pretty sure there truck wheels if you want to spice them up just buy a nice set of hubcaps
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Oct 3 2008, 08:20 AM Wrote:Im with SL8RZZX3 Im pretty sure there truck wheels if you want to spice them up just buy a nice set of hubcaps
[right][snapback]273778[/snapback][/right]

With Spinners!!! :lol:

I got my steelies from Wal-Mart a couple years ago and they didn't look anything like the one pictured above. They are the ones with 10-12 round holes and honestly I don't really care how they look. But they may get a freash coat of paint before they go on the car.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Those steelies look like the ones off of Chrysler LH sedans from the '90's. :iono:

I know around here you can get a set of Focus alloys on Craigslist/Kijiji/Used Ottawa for around $200. If you can get that, why steelies? I have two sets of the stock 2000 15" alloys myself...
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Oct 3 2008, 12:07 PM Wrote:Those steelies look like the ones off of Chrysler LH sedans from the '90's. :iono:

I know around here you can get a set of Focus alloys on Craigslist/Kijiji/Used Ottawa for around $200. If you can get that, why steelies? I have two sets of the stock 2000 15" alloys myself...
[right][snapback]273801[/snapback][/right]

Yup bang on Chrysler, from an Intrepid.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]