Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions
zx5power,Jul 7 2007, 07:32 AM Wrote:The Zx3 tuning ones should be free to anyone who wants em its free advertisement.
[right][snapback]243377[/snapback][/right]

"Should be" but they rarely are....not specifically ZX3tuning, but just companies in general.
How far down the windshield does this thing need to go so it helps with the sunlight? Have you thought of raising your seat or sitting on a Toronto phonebook so the roofline lowers?
Or how about one of those dark screens that clip onto your visor, or those big dark glasses really old people (older than me) wear?
Sorry, don't like banners :blink: and yes I'm joking!

Seen This Alot In CA
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
that would be good way to reduce sun glare..
i had the yellow one for night driving..

and actually banner and blacnk banner we put, it actually do nothing on focus if done legally, most provinces/states allows 3~4" maximum i believe?

look at the wrc, it is like 15" banner(tint whatever it is called)..and it does its job real good..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ordered it today.
Black vinyl, 5 inches high, Ford blue logos, white lettering

Ford Feel the Difference Ford
Racing Racing
Logo Logo
Photos when installed
The guy who is doing this had a Focus Wagon, and loved it, and now drives a Mazda3
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....