Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alighnment
I need an alighnment asap I just installed swaybars and rep my powersteering rack but now I need an alighnment but my car is low does anyone know of a shop that does alighnments on lowered cars??
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
most shops usually do .. i know canadian tire advertises it all the time...
Below Average Car Club
schade,Jun 11 2007, 11:54 PM Wrote:most shops usually do .. i know canadian tire advertises it all the time...
[right][snapback]241178[/snapback][/right]

Yah, but do you trust them to do an alignment on a lowered car?
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I had them do my alignment after i had my new suspension put it and i haven't had any problems with it to this point. But if i remember correctly they do have a clause in their agreement that if you have a lowered car they can refuse to do the work and still charge you a fee of some sort. Something to keep in mind.

You could try taking it to a ford dealership, they must have cars that sit lower than the focus that need alignments.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I have my car to the Ford Fast lane for an alignment. Once after I put the 60/40 drop on, and after I drove the car into a curb ( you know, just for fun).
No complaints.
I've tryed ford and they sayed no to low I got a 2.75" at the back and 3" at the front so I need someone who has and in ground alignment rack.
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
schade,Jun 11 2007, 11:54 PM Wrote:most shops usually do .. i know canadian tire advertises it all the time...
[right][snapback]241178[/snapback][/right]

I wouldnt let them change a headlight let alone how Streight my car will drive.
2000 ZX3
do you have camber plates in the front? and bolts/toe arms in the rear? .. if not, an alignment isn't gonna do you much good except just give you the numbers

try some of the performance tire shops .. they'd probably be your best bet
Below Average Car Club