Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prjectors For Hid's
Santa brought me a HID conversion kit for Christmas but I don't wanna run them inside my stock headlights...for now :P

Lemme know, Thanks

Darryl
2002 Infra-red ZTS
if the HID kit is for your stock size bulb you won't have a choice, you will have to take it back and get ones that fit the projectors since they take a different size bulb
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Everyone better get their shades on then.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
You can't take the kit back?

And it's illegal to run you HIDs in your stock housings.... :blink: too much glare

I have a set of 03-04 headlights for sale ;) might reduce some of the excess glare
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
^^^ All those Honduh guys run HID's inside they're stock housings and they never get in trouble so why should we?
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Running HID's in the stock housing is just plain dumb. For one you look like you've got your hi-beams on constantly even tho you don't. Not to mention because of the shape of the housing alot of the light gets reflected into the air.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

check the for sale section..i believe there is at least TWO sets that are up for sale. One yellow set from yelozx3 (i think lol) and another from someone with a silver focus

edit: Here's the links

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=19289

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=17840
what type of bulb sits in the projectors?
2002 Infra-red ZTS
umm...i'm not sure as i don't have any..but i'm sure someone will step in and let you know
residentdud,Dec 29 2006, 08:16 PM Wrote:what type of bulb sits in the projectors?
[right][snapback]221779[/snapback][/right]

You need H9's if you decide to go with Hellas.
Alien-Tek,Dec 29 2006, 09: Wrote:
residentdud,Dec 29 2006, 08:16 PM Wrote:what type of bulb sits in the projectors?
[right][snapback]221779[/snapback][/right]

You need H9's if you decide to go with Hellas.
[right][snapback]221784[/snapback][/right]

E-code are H7 i believe
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting