Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's A Long Way Off, But Planning Is Essential
Torradan (todd) has graciously offered to stand in line for hours for us to get tickets to the March 23?? (it's a Saturday) hockey game versus the Leafs. the game is in Buffalo at 7pm.

Please let us.......what us.......me know and have the money before August 31st if you wish to attend. I do take Paypal, but you pay the fees. I am looking at getting decent seats, but nothing out of the stratosphere. So a deposit of $65 is required to get you a seat.

Last year Puppet, Daniel, myself and Todd went and we had a blast.

And the 4 of us have confirmed our presence for this year. Those guys are now on notice to bring cash to the wing night G2G with Flo next week.

Anyone else????

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
in
Hmmm... I'll decide on wings night.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
whne is this wing night I might need a reason for a couple of beers
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Aug 16 2006, 06:43 PM Wrote:whne is this wing night I might need a reason for a couple of beers
[right][snapback]202697[/snapback][/right]
next wednesday...............

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=18179

Just to keep this updated, those who are going..............
ScoobaSteve
Darkpuppet
NefCanuck
AnthonyD
And I may not be able to go now. I know, I know. Your really upset. But that is the start of my week off from work and I told the wife I would take her somewhere warm.
And it's not Flo's hot tub.
But I have a replacement who will drive the van. So all is not lost.
And you guys owe me $10.
Anthony owes $20.

meford4u,Jan 2 2007, 03:40 PM Wrote:Just to keep this updated, those who are going..............
ScoobaSteve
Darkpuppet
NefCanuck
AnthonyD
And I may not be able to go now.  I know, I know.  Your really upset.  But that is the start of my week off from work and I told the wife I would take her somewhere warm.
But I have a replacement who will drive the van.  So all is not lost.
And you guys owe me $10.
Anthony owes $20.
[right][snapback]222082[/snapback][/right]

No sweat Bryan.

You free for a beer this week?

I can drop the money to you then?

I'm off all week so let me know!
ANTHONYD,Jan 2 2007, 03:48 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 2 2007, 03:40 PM Wrote:Just to keep this updated, those who are going..............
ScoobaSteve
Darkpuppet
NefCanuck
AnthonyD
And I may not be able to go now.  I know, I know.  Your really upset.  But that is the start of my week off from work and I told the wife I would take her somewhere warm.
But I have a replacement who will drive the van.  So all is not lost.
And you guys owe me $10.
Anthony owes $20.
[right][snapback]222082[/snapback][/right]

No sweat Bryan.

You free for a beer this week?

I can drop the money to you then?

I'm off all week so let me know!
[right][snapback]222095[/snapback][/right]
Busy week this week. I'll get back to you if I have a few minutes.

can I have ANT's seat once he cancels?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Meford, just catch me when you have some time. Here's hoping you can go, but hey work is work right?

Finally seeing a few Edges on the road... gotta say its certainly got my interest.... gotta figure out which bank to rob to pay for one -sigh-

NefCanuck
We'd like to get to a game this year, but not sure if border-hopping is in our plans. I'll check with my better half.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
DD1,Jan 2 2007, 07:27 PM Wrote:can I have ANT's seat once he cancels?
[right][snapback]222113[/snapback][/right]

Piss off.
You shoulda let me know when i was there yesterday... lol.

I'll get you the $10 next time i'm near burlington
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm confused.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jan 3 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:I'm confused.
[right][snapback]222170[/snapback][/right]
apparently so is NOS. We already bought the tickets.

See the date in the first post?

Excellent. It was almost a trainwreck of a day. That's my excuse. :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
BTW.. make sure you all have your passports ready!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jan 4 2007, 09:35 AM Wrote:BTW.. make sure you all have your passports ready!
[right][snapback]222231[/snapback][/right]

passports are only required for air and see ports. its ok if you have a drivers license and birth certificate for land crossings
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Jan 4 2007, 10:37 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jan 4 2007, 09:35 AM Wrote:BTW.. make sure you all have your passports ready!
[right][snapback]222231[/snapback][/right]

passports are only required for air and see ports. its ok if you have a drivers license and birth certificate for land crossings
[right][snapback]222234[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the heads up... I just double checked the canadian passport site and they state..

Quote:As of January 23, 2007, a new American law will require everyone entering the United States by air to have a valid passport.

Until January 23, 2007, Canadians can enter the United States by all modes of travel by simply providing proof of citizenship and identity, such as a birth certificate and a government-issued photo identification (e.g. driver’s licence).

Canadians can continue to use such documents as their birth certificates and drivers’ licences to cross the Canada-U.S. border by land and sea for at least another year.

For further information, consult the Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Canada Web site.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!