Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The M3 And Gti (56k Go Home)
Sell the Civic and go across the border for the Z and save yourself about 10 grand. A short drive to Minneapolis gets you an 03-04 350Z for around $22k USD......

http://www.carsoup.com/used/summary.asp?mi...53&modelID=4854

Only problem is that you pay 6% duty if its not built in North America. :(
*rolleyes*

One day, you'll see a turn off on the road ahead. it'll be called "Life and Responsibility". Please, do take that exit. And enjoy the ride.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 9 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:well good news is i got approved with my dad as a co signer but my payments go up so much more becuase of what I still owe on the Civic. from like $400 a month up to $750

anyway im holding off on the idea till I eaither get the civic paid off more or try and sell it privately.

was worth a shot.
[right][snapback]201574[/snapback][/right]

NOS2Go4Me,Aug 9 2006, 03:31 PM Wrote:*rolleyes*

One day, you'll see a turn off on the road ahead. it'll be called "Life and Responsibility". Please, do take that exit. And enjoy the ride.
[right][snapback]201583[/snapback][/right]

LOL....

i never thought i'd come across someone who's worse with money than me... :o

and i bought a v8 in a gas crisis :ph34r:

05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 9 2006, 01:31 PM Wrote:*rolleyes*

[right][snapback]201583[/snapback][/right]

what responsibilities
ZX3TUNR,Aug 9 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:was worth a shot.
[right][snapback]201574[/snapback][/right]
shot? If I was your father I would have bitched slapped you all the way home.

But I am not and you know how I feel.

So keep the economy moving. Buy everything and then get tired of it 6 months later.

Oh, and don't forget bankrupcy. That won't be far behind.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Jesus....$750 for a car payment. If you went through with that, I'd say your smoking some excellent Rock.

For that kind of money, buy a house Jay. Buy one, rent 2 rooms to your freinds, get some equity built....sell the house 5-10 years form now and you'll have a sweet downpayment for whatever car you want....and you wont have to pay $750/month for that bimmer. ;)

I was pre-approved for a mortgage back in 01. Now that I bought an actual house and see what kind of money Im already making on it (and its only been 3 months), I'm kicking myself for not buying a house back then. I'd have my G35 and a WRX in my driveway now. ;)

Listen to me. f*** the cars, hit up mls.ca, start looking for a 3 bedroom house. Rent it out. Profit.

Start being smart with your money. B) You've obviously got some, now make that money work for you.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ya once I found out what my payments would be I scratched the idea. Thats 2 payments of rent right there.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 10 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:Thats 2 payments of rent right there.
[right][snapback]201780[/snapback][/right]

Start thinking bigger and better.

Those aint rent payments ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
get the m3. i need guys like you who get tired of stuff quick so i can buy almost new things on the cheap