Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, This Looks Cheap Enough
I don't need it... but check it.

http://www.partsxdirect.com/vehicle2.aspx?v=Ford+Focus

When it loads, click suspension kits.

Note the fact the Eibach Pro Kit (struts, springs, shocks and anti-sways) apparently retails online for under 600 CDN.

Is that good? Or am I in need of sleep?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hmmm... I had to look at this twice....... 582 is that CDN or USD ????

Drop of 1.4 & 1.6 ????

Hmmmmmm.......
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Being that its Driverfx.com and not .ca i'd say the prices are prolly in USD.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

USD, and they don't ship internationally.... even with the exchange that still isn't a bad deal! I'm going to see if they will ship to a location in Potsdam ????

That's US...It's around 750$CAN at my shop.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
Okay ... just did some more checking around, and that 582 US will only get you the shocks, struts, and the springs... The full kit is about 800 US.

Tiretrends.com has it for 739 CDN or the full kit for 1089.65 CDN.

Ebay has the Rousch stage 2 kit for about 875 Cdn... but you have to get it shipped in the US as for they don't ship to Canada.

hmmmmm
Driverfx.ca has the Eibach Pro-system at $835.65.. so not really a great deal.
guilty,Jun 25 2006, 09:55 PM Wrote:Driverfx.ca has the Eibach Pro-system at $835.65.. so not really a great deal.
[right][snapback]195218[/snapback][/right]

Driverfx.ca is now partsxdirect.com

Twas late and I was going off the picture. They ought not to use that picture if it's not a proper depiction of what's offered.

Sorry guys.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOt your fault... I almost purchased it... but then look a little bit more and then read a little bit more.... damn US sites!

Time to consider the SHM kit if you are willing to spend 4 figures...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...