Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
200+mpg?
http://pesn.com/2006/05/02/9500266_Gun_Engine/

Discuss
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Ok, the guy talks about trying to devise a theory of anti-gravity in the second paragraph.

I'm just going to ignore this.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Interesting concept. He's a little vague on the details of how it works.

His idea of the economic reprocussions are out to lunch, though.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
i couldn't gather if he has a working prototype yet or not.

i do find it a bit hard to believe that he could single handedly trump auto manufacturer's r&d who probably have millions of dollars and many many smart ppl working on the exact same problem..

also i wonder whatever happened to the cvt? seems like that would be a good way to make engines more efficient, you could always have the motor operating at its most efficient and then just let the trans adapt to the appropriate road speed
CVT is in a LOT of new car offerings. It appears to give autotragics the performance (nearly) of manuals while not sacrificing economy.

And for earth-bound stuff, anti-gravity - maglev trains, etc. No wear and tear, but so far a bitch to power and run.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
anti-gravity != maglev trains
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
No way.

[Image: intro_image01.gif]