Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted: Shamu
VW with a whale tale belonging to SeaWorld spotted when I washed the car at the ESSO by Loblaws on Millwood/Laird yesterday.

Found a couple pic on Google:

[Image: shamu.jpg]

Must be a "travel" show on somewhere in the city?

While Googling "Shamu beetle" I also found:

[Image: Hummer_Beetle.jpg]

My money is on the lobster.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Looks like that lobsters gettin' some, awww right! Gigiddy gigiddy gigiddy!
An improovement on an already hidious car.
Let's hope the lobster eats the car.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
and you guys thought puppets wing was a whale tail.
My other ride is your Mom
Shamu would OWN the lobster...

rock lobster...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
They must have a few of those Shamus around. I saw one of those down in Florida about 4 years ago.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
bet you alot of people were taking a second look at the shamu car..i kno i did when i seen that pic
Reminds me of the 30 or so Yellow Bettles running round Japan in 98 when they first came out, as Nintendo was promoting Pocket Monsters or better known here as Pokemon. They had them all done up like Pikachu's and had a rear tail / spoiler on the back, they were really cute and interesting to look at, not to mention they had all 150 Pokemon in the rear windows with their names and numbers.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.