Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Up Your Shift Knobs
euro_zx5,Nov 13 2005, 11:03 PM Wrote:[Image: se_wagon_shifter.jpg]

:lol: I had too.
[right][snapback]155665[/snapback][/right]

^^ What he said :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
guilty,Nov 28 2005, 01:20 AM Wrote:
jabber,Nov 26 2005, 01:28 AM Wrote:Question for ya... the surround around the shift boot... is that stock or painted... or where did you get it?  I mean the silver surround part!
[right][snapback]157761[/snapback][/right]

It's the shift surround made by Gear Concept (or they were called that at one point anyway). I got it from myfordperformance.com I think, he had it on clearance since they had extra yellow ones (I painted it to match the CD silver).

Steeda sells the same thing, but I dont know where they get off trying to charge $70 for a piece of plastic. I didnt pay any more than $20 for it..

** myfordperformance.com still has yellow ones for $20US (http://www.intakesandexhaust.com/product...cts_id=323) but I'd check out ebay and other places.
[right][snapback]157963[/snapback][/right]

Thanks man! Did you get the paint from Ford? CD silver, is that the same silver that's on the stereo bezel surround? Looking to match that color! Thanks
jabber,Nov 28 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:Thanks man!  Did you get the paint from Ford?  CD silver, is that the same silver that's on the stereo bezel surround?  Looking to match that color!  Thanks
[right][snapback]158144[/snapback][/right]

I went to a local autobody supply store where they mix paint. They match it to the color code on the sticker on your drivers door and can put it in a spray can for you. I did the radio bezel and vent surrounds the same color too.
Cool... thanks!
[Image: IMG_0012.jpg]
Here is my knob....

Its the RS one
Alex
your knob looks sekzi
Below Average Car Club
my knob is always sexy
Run your car, not your mouth

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shift Knobs 05blackzx5 8 2,288 12-31-2005, 11:26 PM