Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus How To's In Pdf
Flofocus,Jul 19 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 19 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:i think NOS may have pulled them off the server
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...58&#entry123358
[right][snapback]123359[/snapback][/right]

Could somebody check for us?

We will need to find another host if this is the case. I dont see him going this far. He complains about people not contributing....well I comepletely disagree, we all contribute in some way or another, just not all of us are going to give cash for something we dont think needs to paid for.

Perfect examples:

Adam taking care of the hosting for the 'How to' files.
AnthonyD doing the BBQ at his place
2001ZTS getting us access to harbour for a photoshoot
DP, ZX3TUNR, Focis8nt, and me taking our time to moderate you babies :P :lol: Soooooo many more that I can think of but wont type. ;) You guys know who you are.
[right][snapback]123363[/snapback][/right]
and the rest of us appreciate it, id buy all you guys a beer if i lived closer, the info everyone here provides is great!

I clicked on the files and it started a Download window so i dunno what this guy is talking about. i cant go fully through with it cause im at work, but ill try when i get home.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I haven't pulled the files nor have I discontinued hosting them. I'll check the server when I get home tonight - the IP probably changed this week and I didn't notice.

I just tried downloading them and they were fine... we had some power issues over the last day or so... it might be that.

I'm working on getting a UPS for everything at the apartment, but I'm tied up with literally buying a house this week.

Once we're moved in, the server / network will all be on a 1200VA UPS. More than enough for 20+ minutes.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 19 2005, 01:55 PM Wrote:I haven't pulled the files nor have I discontinued hosting them. I'll check the server when I get home tonight - the IP probably changed this week and I didn't notice.
[right][snapback]123423[/snapback][/right]

Sweet, Thanks for posting that. B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ok then it must be the firewall at work not letting me in... the error I get was that I was refused a connection to the server and it seemed to come from the server. Oh well I'll try at home and a big thanks in advance.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
The Exterior and AllDocs zips have been updated with the OFOC.ca foglights-as-DRLs mod.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS=ghey
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Andrew = drunk? :D

Webserver's going down for the night - there's a big storm system rolling through and North Bay Hydro's playing Russian Roulette with the voltage levels. I'll power the stuff up in the morning if the weather cooperates.