Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painting Body Kit
so i got this WW kit here that i need painted. a local body shop quoted me a grand just to paint it notinstalled. now am i way off thinkin thats WAY toomuch. ANYONE know where i can get this done for 1/2 the price lemme know. i will drive and deliever the parts if need be.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
bigman,Apr 21 2005, 09:32 PM Wrote:so i got this WW kit here that i need painted.  a local body shop quoted me a grand just to paint it notinstalled.  now am i way off thinkin thats WAY toomuch.  ANYONE know where i can get this done for 1/2 the price lemme know.  i will drive and deliever the parts if need be.
[right][snapback]103528[/snapback][/right]
Im looking for a paint job myself, I recently got a r34 kit but every shop i've talk to want 2 g's or more im thinking of doing it myself.
I got my Wings West W-TYP (LIP KIT) painted and installed including the midwing as well for just under $600 and that was my staff pricing (dad worked at the dealership).
my bro got his kit paitned and installed for 600
come to london, the guys here can do it for cheaper
Run your car, not your mouth
i got my body kit painted and installed for 1000$ (fiberglass full front bumper and urethane sides/rear skirt) that include the fiberglass job to make the front bumper fit
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
ill talk to u today tony. thanks all.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
i had my full saleen kit painted and installed (8.5 outta 10 job on painting, it was decent)... for 1200...mind you my kit is 9 pieces, full front and back bumpers too...where your are all skirts
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
my front needed more fitting then yours, i guess ;)
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
I just got quoated $1200 for mine..............

paint and install....... Front/rear bumpers, fenders, side skirts, side mouldings

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
The problem is this time of year. Every guy that needs something painted is off to the body shop and they're rammed with work so they caqn charge whatever you want. Go get a quote in the fall and see how much cheaper they are!
Or go to macco..they can do your entire car for under $500.00 and they'll even clearcoat it for you!
hey.. where did you get your kit from and who installed it?
Life's good... Hockey's better
theres a guy in stayner who's painting my kit right now .. front and back bumper and fender flares for $700

all the other quotes i recieved from big and small body shops were anywhere from $900 - 1400 ... and carstar wanted to do 15hrs of "prep" work to the panels before they would put any primer to them
Below Average Car Club

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body Kit Painting? focusonthis88 10 2,139 04-29-2005, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Flofocus