Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Hu Bezel Setup
Never seen anyone do this before, actually looks pretty cool.......

[Image: Pics113.jpg]
I saw a guy on the UK board with something like that, pretty sweet place to put the screen. That would be really nice if it was a touch screen that controlled your stereo functions too..

Might get hassled by the police if you have it hooked up to a video (dvd/game console) source though, since it's facing the driver. You'd have to check out the legal issues of that, like maybe prove that the game and video sources only work with the e-brake activated, so the screen could only be used for stereo and navigation while driving..
Actually Eclipse has a set up that fits in there with all the controls. They have two models one with navgation and one without.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/avn/avn5435.html

Thinking about changing mine to this one.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Apr 23 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:Actually Eclipse has  a set up that fits in there with all the controls. They have two models one with navgation and one without.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/avn/avn5435.html

Thinking about changing mine to this one.
[right][snapback]103896[/snapback][/right]

yeah i ve seen those too, i think kenwood sells one similar to it also

Ike Sound Link

thats funny that you post that chad, becuase i was planning on making that my next project
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
It's nice until the sun comes out....

You'd never be able to see that.
Yeah, it needs a little golf visor thingie :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
that was one of my ideas I had before i got the flip in screen. I plan on doing a screen like that in the back seat.