Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Wrc Foci. Check It Out!
http://members.cardomain.com/i8honda

hey, any florida locals, sw florida in naples and the sorrounding area, let me know for the next gtg. thanx
RICH
<_<
Welcome to the site.

You've done lots to your car, and I see that you've had the privilege to take pics with Simons old car.

I dont htink their is to many people from Florida here since this is a Canadian Site, but who knows. :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
read the name...focus canada..you won't find many people from florida, sorry dude...but :hi:

btw, i'm not being mean, just sayin it how it is :P
i was at flordia once, we drove in the ocean on the beach(in Daytona i think) and the cops yelled at us over the loud speaker "get out of the water"
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
welcome to the site man.
I hope that kid is taking good care of Simon's car....

Your car is tight too.

Welcome!
I was gonna say, you aren't likely to find any Floridian's here, but that rally car you're parked beside was born in Ontario

On a side note tho, wtf have they done to the headlights of it?!?

[Image: 746108_10_full.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
:hi:

We'll send you a complimentary snowball and beaver within 6-8 weeks. We do not guaranty that the snowball will be white and the beaver will make it to you alive though.

Welcome in and pull up a barstool. Waiter, a nice cold Molson Canadian for this gentleman...
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
YEAH YEAH ... I KNOW , I KNOW I THOUGH IN THE TEAM FOCUS WEB SITE.. SORRY, GUYS!!
THANX FOR THE REPLY.

AND WHO R U GUYS TALKING BOUT? THE WHITE RALLY FOCI BEHIND ME?? WITH THE DECALS? :unsure:
I THINK HIS NAME IS NICK, MET HIM LAST TIME I WENT TO THE FLORIDA G2G.
RICH
:rolleyes:
yeah your buddy nick got the car from a member of this board, that built the car...

and then your buddy baought it, and put some yellow tint on it <_<

but welcome anyways...car looks sweet
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FOCUZTYLE,Apr 15 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:YEAH YEAH ... I KNOW , I KNOW I THOUGH IN THE TEAM FOCUS WEB SITE.. SORRY, GUYS!!
THANX FOR THE REPLY.

AND WHO R U GUYS TALKING BOUT? THE WHITE RALLY FOCI BEHIND ME?? WITH THE DECALS? :unsure:
I THINK HIS NAME IS NICK, MET HIM LAST TIME I WENT TO THE FLORIDA G2G.
RICH
:rolleyes:
[right][snapback]101852[/snapback][/right]

why are you yelling? :lol:

Like it was previosuly said, that white 'rally' Car belonged to Simon on this board, we all miss that car. :(

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]