Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Size Rear Sway Bar?
If you drive hard you are not going to like what a bigger rear sway bar will do for you.....assuming there are skils already in place to know the difference...
Having said that ...if you are unsure of your actuall (be honest here) driving skill than Naz is right get some better tires...they work....

As for getting an adjustable rear sway bar...I personally only know a handfull of drivers that would know wich way to adjust them under certain circumstances and conditions.....total waste of time for a novice...and a pain when you get it wrong...

I personally think you should be looking for something that will balance your car rather than giving it a tendecie to oversteer...again for the novice front wheel drive oversteer can suck if you dont know what to do if you get to deep into it....

I personally prefer my car to push ever so slightly through the turn....scrubbing off a little speed if conditions are less than ideal.....that would be my street set up....track I would try to get it as close to neutral as possible on an underpowerd car like our Focus this way throttle imput doesnt have as big an impact as with other setups...

if you are determined to change the sway bars....and I do believe this to be a huge improvement....do both...You can mix and match but as been said you really got to know your car and tech to get better results than a pre-engineered setup like Eibach or others.....

good luck
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Sway Bushings torradan 4 2,189 04-15-2008, 05:06 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Rear Anti-sway Suggestions Needed NOS2Go4Me 14 3,588 07-06-2006, 03:15 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me