Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Talk
so....

i've noticed that we now have 5 "pinned" topics....which take up 1/3 of the total page of posts....a little excessive IMO.. 3 posts of which are for FC merchandise...

maybe there could be a separate FC merchandise forum?

or perhaps

make more posts visible per page
I think we could probably just open a "Store" that's linked to from the main page, and maybe on the forum page beside the "Help Search Members .." links. Have it open a new page with item descriptions, etc.

Jay, I've got paypal "buy it now" buttons for the sticker orders, it would make things a lot easier for me if you could put them up on a 'store' page.

The tshirt thread should stay for a couple weeks though, since it's basically the advertising essential to filling the 20+ shirt minimum we need to get the tshirts made.
Maybe Paypal buttons would work well for the T-shirts also. Make things look a bit more professional.

01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 12 2005 Wrote:Maybe Paypal buttons would work well for the T-shirts also.  Make things look a bit more professional.
[right][snapback]101060[/snapback][/right]

All you have to do is go into your paypal account, I think it's in Merchant options or something.. basically you just set the value, description, and style of button and it generates encrypted html tag so when someone clicks the link you made, it fills in all the required fields in the paypal form automatically.. Pretty slick, and easier to process orders.
You can't post them here though, it'd have to be setup through a Merchandise site.