Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Bumper
Alrite, I've been planning my euro setup for so goddamned long it's not even funny. Almost bought a bumper last year but Paolo beat me to it. I'm sitting there, thinking about getting the new bumpers, grilles, fogs/signals, fenders... and I realize I don't have that much money. That and the fact that don't wanna dick around with the rebar.. I've been debating cutting it and I've decided I don't like the idea. I know it doesn't comprimise the car's intergrity to do so, but just not worth the insurance hassle were something to go wrong. Also, I have these mAd tiTE clear turns by APC! Wouldn't wanna put those to waste :P So I'm thinking SVTF bumper. Is it a direct fit? I'm assuming I can bolt it right up but I'm not sure. just wanted to check before rushing out and buying one.

Anyone selling a black set? front and rear? Also looking for NA spec front fenders, and a grille w/out turn signals (i.e. ST170) but those aren't a huge rush.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I think Richard may be the one to ask....
but I know they are direct fit..
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
I reget to say this but bunny boy might also be the guy to asl
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]