Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Opinions Please - Exhaust Tip
I have a mini fireball muffler witch gives a super nice sound on the focus and fits perfect in the muffler groove.

$50 and its yours. Had it on my car when I was just after some sound. Very mellow and doesnt sound ricey.
2001 ZTS,Feb 12 2005, 10:32 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 11 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:didin't 2001 ZTS have one he was trying to unload?
Send him a PM.
[right][snapback]85278[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the same thing but can't remember if I gave it to my brother in law or not?????

I'll have to dig around the garage, it is (was?) a polished Bosal Brospeed 2-1/4" in 3-1/4" out, round with rolled end. Still in box as I bought a full cat-back.

It would be the one marked "small" in this picture:

[Image: I22603.gif]

EDIT: Still have it, can be picked up in Toronto (DVP/Don Mills South), $25.
[right][snapback]85588[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the offer - but prefer a slash cut edge, not rolled
Kevin,
2004 Focus ZTW
2002 Mustang GT coupe
1996 Mustang SVT Cobra vert
1990 GMC 1500 pick-up
ZX3TUNR,Feb 13 2005, 01:22 AM Wrote:I have a mini fireball muffler witch gives a super nice sound on the focus and fits perfect in the muffler groove.

$50 and its yours.  Had it on my car when I was just after some sound. Very mellow and doesnt sound ricey.
[right][snapback]85614[/snapback][/right]

your location and a pic - could help my discission
Kevin,
2004 Focus ZTW
2002 Mustang GT coupe
1996 Mustang SVT Cobra vert
1990 GMC 1500 pick-up
ZTWsugardaddy,Feb 11 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:Before installing a MBRP on my wagon, I had put on a crappy tire chrome tip.  It was only held by two screws - I was afraid it would fall off.  Within six months it started to rust and my worries about it falling off were no more as the rust and corrosion fused it to the tailpipe.
[right][snapback]85178[/snapback][/right]

holy moly, where have you been?

I have the Ford chrome tip on my wagon. It was a gift. It's alright, no complaints. I'm thinking of replacing it with the on-sale MBRP, just need to get the $$ out of the wedding fund.
i had the same tip that zx3tunr is talking about .. it didn't sound ricey at all on a factory exhaust system .. i sold mine for $60 so his is a good deal at $50

heres a pic of it on my car .. it can be mounted straight or on an angle\
[Image: Trunk&Speakers%202.jpg]
Below Average Car Club