Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspension Installed
DId the Install on Sunday,
Took my Brother and I 3 hours.

Only 1 Problem, Lower Control arm, The bolt is stuck in the Bushing. Replacing the Lower Control arm tomorrow.
You gotta put on a spring compressor. Compress the springs then take off the top bolt and everything comes right apart.
*cough* Focus Talk's stickied How-Tos *cough*

:D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=9017 :D
I rented a spring compressor kit from Crappy Tire. Worked well.
The whole install, spring/shock was surprisingly easy. Well except the wagon rear sway bar.
$25 at Princess Auto
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE READ...

Im talking about the rear not the Front

Just to let everyone know, You can rent tools from Part Source For Free... Yes Free.
I'll help you with the middle
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
lol middle?

Seats?
Middle stiffener bar?
Chromey,Feb 19 2005, 08:19 PM Wrote:Im talking about the rear not the Front
[right][snapback]87778[/snapback][/right]

You can take the rear springs out without touching the shocks, so I guess you'd take them out first. I've only changed my springs, not the shocks though.. Just get the sway bar out of the way, take off the bolts holding the "thingys" on, then the springs can just fall out.
Thanks Guilty.