Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rims, Pics
Im looking at these rims... What do you guys think about them.

They will be going on a CD silver ZX3 lowered with 35-40 FK kit.

http://www.thefocusconnection.com/galler...index.html
ST200's?

Meh, never been a huge fan. But they're cool looking I guess.
I don't personally like them all that much. but they might look better on a silver car...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Look's good in my book, what wheels are they? what size? and do you kow the weight?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
It will look good on a CD silver imo.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
the more spokes the better. only way I would ever go back to a 5 spoke or something would be if there deep dish..
SWEET SWEET SWEET oh did I say SWEET!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I'm not a big fan of the ST200 wheels, I think the ST170 wheels look a lot nicer and are a similar design.

Check out forddesktops.com and look at some of the ST170 pictures, there's some of a silver one with the wheels.. looks hot.
Nice, but not my favorite. 04 SVT wheels would look better for less money.
less then 250? Thats what im paying for these.

Heres another option for me:

[Image: focus-lr.jpg]
I like that first option with those multi spokes.The second they look cheap.
"Focus On The Road!"

I can't stand that many spokes that are that thick on a Focus. If they were thinner, they'd be better. The second set is a nicer set IMHO. I'm looking at 5 or 6-spoke wheels myself.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hey NOS2go4me If they where
any thinner they'd be wire wheels. :blink:

You either don't like'm or you
think they are SWEET! (taste in style) ;)

Chromey "Motiegi R6" is a nice little 6 spoke. :D

The OZ rims are nice to but can be $$$! :)
"Focus On The Road!"

Im Buying the Second set. 5zigen super 6s.

17s with 215-40s

for 450 US$

I would have bought the st200s but the asshole sold them after making the deal with me.
Sorry, I meant that many spokes. The thickness of each spoke is fine... I just can't stand rims, that style anyways, being that busy. My bad.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I have 15 spoke....love the look....biggest pain in the ass ever to keep clean
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
I like the spoked wheels.

Maybe because they look like mine.

Mine are 18 spokes I think.