Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advance-trac
Hey people, I've got a '01 ZTS with the auto :angry: , I bought it used in November from my dealership with only 36k! Whohoo! Anyway, I'm just wonderin' if it's possible to install advance-trac after the car has been delivered. We all we need it in Ottawa's winters!

Thanks!

2001 ZTS/KADOOMENT95
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS
too many things that matter before you can answer that question. but i don't think its worth it. it will be too costly for sure. most of the 2001 ZTS came with drums. so that would be the first thing to do. you have to get rear disks and then you have to have ABS. i think you might have that one. but i think by the time you are done you are looking at about 3000.00. not even sure if it would be even possible. it would be cheaper to buy a 2002 with advance trac option.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

It is possible but you'd be better off spending 1/4 that cost and buying snow tires and wheels to fit.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
OK, I'll see if I can find some winter tires and rims. And mo_focus, ur right most of the ZTS's I've seen(including mine) have drums. And they suck! :lol:
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advance Trac Light Comes On... darkpuppet 7 2,386 04-19-2006, 07:33 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet