Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Car Is Finally Back!
that looks really good, the front fender is different look. i like the side skirts.
'03 Focus SVT
Marc you hit the nail right on the head.

I have been mulling over this from day one, from the side view, the front end and fenders look really "busy" while the rear is somewhat plain. I am in the process of painting my own mirrors and side mouldings, but I am not sure what to do to over come this unbalanced effect. Any help?
Run your car, not your mouth
talk to me this week, we can set up a time and design some nice grafics that you can do in a little bit darker grey than the paint, position them on the rear quarter panel and it should balance it off just right.

lets see, what we can come up with.

:)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
great ......

looks really cool when your mommy is driven it to the Sears outlet store too....hehehehehe
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
Hey different boy, looks wicked. I have always and will always hate that wing, but the car has really come together now. Damned lot of good work, and it really shows. Try to make sure it doesn't get stolen eh? **thumbs up**
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Lookin sick tony. Everything is coming together really nicely. Looks like I might be selling my Carbon wing pretty soon if you might be interested let me know.

:D
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Blackzx3,May 31 2004, 06:42 AM Wrote:Lookin sick tony. Everything is coming together really nicely. Looks like I might be selling my Carbon wing pretty soon if you might be interested let me know.

Say it ain't so Ben...... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Which wing? I already have one.... but if yours is nicer...
Sad, but true.. it all flows well together. Not my style at all, but you managed to keep it very clean in nature.
hahahahaha...................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................different-a-roni the San fransisco treat........................................................................hehehehehe.............................................................................................................

thats the biggest different ball I have ever seen..... what in gods name were you thinkin man......your a disgrace to the club .....I will hang my head in shame forever more....I am even considering selling my car cause of that Focus....you should be ashamed of your self.....to do that to a pirfectly good automatic.................hehehehehe

signed...."the old fart"

CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
Looks...........umm Good

Not too crazy about the APC tails and the HIDs, they don't seem to go togethter.
That's why i want to get rid of mine anyway!

But maybe a three piece mid wing would match up the front with the rear?!

But keep up the good work!
You've definately got a ride that will stop most people in their tracks and take another look!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Did you still wanna get rid of that header + hi flow cat? I am still interested....
Sorry, i decided to put the Header on until emissions testing is 100% gone.
Then i'll switch to a race header, just so i don't get screwed in the meantime, 'cause that would be my luck! :lol:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally Got My Car Back Phantom 10 3,553 05-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Phantom