Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projector Angel Eyes?
Ummm K, don't laugh they're not for me! :rolleyes:

My sis saw a set on a jetta or a golf the other night and had to tell me how cool the looked! so i told her that they make 'em for our cars and she really likes the way they look!

So i told her if i can find them in the GTA i'd buy her a set for her ZX5.

any body know if or where i can get these in or around the GTA? 'cause anything is better than those ugly grey '03 lights!

oh yeah i'm talking 'bout the ones with the clear lense over top, not the cheap Hella wanna be's!!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I like the 03 lights....:)

I never did like the chrome ones..
Hey sorry if i hit a nerve there man! i just think if Ford was gonna switch from tha chrome they should've colour matched the lights instead of leaving them with a cheap looking grey plastic.

and my sis isn't looking to make any one jealous, she just likes the way the angel eyes look!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,May 23 2004, 10:09 AM Wrote:Hey sorry if i hit a nerve there man! i just think if Ford was gonna switch from tha chrome they should've colour matched the lights instead of leaving them with a cheap looking grey plastic.

and my sis isn't looking to make any one jealous, she just likes the way the angel eyes look!
Yeh man..

I hear you...didnt mean to sound like a prick!!

Good Luck in your search for the lights~~ :)
It's all good! we've all got our own opinions, likes and dislikes. :D B)

Besides my sis would do a full RS conversion if she had the cash! (just because those are her initals) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
If quality is a concern to your sister, then tell her to consider a different set of headlights. I read about sooo many people complaining about those projector halos, and how the first generation of them the halo LEDs kept burning out, the fitment of them is not the greatest, and the ones that Matrix Racing sells, arent even real projectors etc....

My other ride is your Mom
Thanx for tha heads up paolo!

it's more of an appearance thing for her and i honestly don't think the halo's will get used that much since she works days.

and the main reason i want to buy them locally is if we're not happy with them i can just take them back.

i saw them on the "Maguier's" focus at the T.O. auto show and they didn't look too bad
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Yeah they arent Bad looking compared to Stock, but I dont know who sells them.
My other ride is your Mom
Ebay baby...
Thanx, but these i wanna buy locally!

not that i have a problem with Ebay, 'cause most of my stuff on my car i've bought there! But with what i've heard so far about these local is good.
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Yeah just stay away in general the problems are not worth it.... ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub