Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taillights!
Another problem for me? I am looking for clear taillights and can't find any. Is there a company that makes them and if so, where can I buy the? Thanks!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
No sorry no taillights for the 05-07 sedans

If you really really want a set you have to do a swap with an 00-04 rear bumper, trunk lid and tails. And i think there is something about the trunk latch too that has to be done
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Nov 5 2008, 03:23 PM Wrote:No sorry no taillights for the 05-07 sedans

If you really really want a set you have to do a swap with an 00-04 rear bumper, trunk lid and tails. And i think there is something about the trunk latch too that has to be done
[right][snapback]276045[/snapback][/right]
Or you could do an LED conversion and change the reverse lights to amber signals - that would be different.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
not a whole lot availble sedan wise. is tinting an option for you? cheap and simple way to change it up
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Is it legal to tint taillights in Ontario?
Raypro,Nov 5 2008, 09:34 PM Wrote:Is it legal to tint taillights in Ontario?
[right][snapback]276067[/snapback][/right]

Only requirement in Ontario is that you have 1 working RED brake light :lol:

So as long as it lights up RED you're all good

NOW is it safe.....? I'd have to say NO

I've rocked the night shaded tails on a few cars, and the only thing i really don't like is that is limits or eliminates your reflectors. So if you're parked at the side of the road at night its a very good chance you won't be seen, so in heavy rain or snow this could prove fatal :unsure:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
well if your looking for wagon tail lights or hatch tail lights they are all inner changable between all model years, and yes you can even do the actual OEM European tail lights if you really want too.

I'd say check out sasha's site to see what he has as he dose have a good selection, but buyer beware as some people have had good deals with him and others have not.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
^^wagons have different tails then both sedan and hatch, they are located in same area as sedan, but a lot smaller
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
on european parts.net there are clear wagon tail lights
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
GFXjamie,Nov 12 2008, 02:23 PM Wrote:^^wagons have different tails then both sedan and hatch, they are located in same area as sedan, but a lot smaller
[right][snapback]276298[/snapback][/right]

faster_than_u,Nov 13 2008, 02:09 PM Wrote:on european parts.net there are clear wagon tail lights
[right][snapback]276356[/snapback][/right]

LOFOCI now has a ZX4 sedan

and there are no options for the 05-07 sedans as far as tail lights go

And http://www.european-parts.com has both clear and black tails for the wagon/estate
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting