Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help
Hey Guys,
So i bought a new car, 2008 explorer sport-trac limited with the 4.6L and all options except nav. because its a crazy price form ford, anyways just wondered if you guys know any thing about getting a custom fuel economy tune for my xcal2, i've used steeda before for the focus and they seemed alright. And i know that they deal with the 4.6 in mustangs all the time, but not sure they can do anything with the sport trac. I also saw that SCT has some kind of new fuel economy flasher on their website. I know your all just going to say if your worried about gas then why buy the 4.6, and i would say the same thing, but i got i deal that couldn't turn down and i needed a truck for work. So if any knows any tuners that can help me out that would be great.
Thanks Guys
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=24477&hl=

talk to NOS2go4me

he jsut found a tuner for his escape
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
http://www.morepowertuning.com - email him off the site, his name is Mike. Click the link in my sig for easy access to his site.

Tell him Adam with the 2008 Escape in North Bay sent you! We're in the middle of a boatload of tuning development right now and I'm honestly REALLY impressed with the work he's doing. He knows his stuff.

That's a nice truck you've got there. What size tires? I hear the Sport Trac rims will fit the Escape so they're on my radar for next spring ;)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.