Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Junkyard
does anyone know where i can find a junkyard of ford focus for spare parts etc?

I'm basically looking to pop off the cap on the side view mirrors. I want to have an extra set so i can spray paint one set cd silver to match my body color while keeping my stock ones as back up.

Be the change you want to see in this world.
focussalvage.com
i bought my svt spoiler from there
cool i just ordered from them. But how much is shipping usually? they didn't specify. And the payment method? I used "cash on delivery". Does that mean i just pay them cash when the item arrives to me from the carrier?
Try mega city auto wreakers in Milton, they usually have a few Focus in the yard in all kinds of damage.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Sep 29 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:Try mega city auto wreakers in Milton, they usually have a few Focus in the yard in all kinds of damage.
[right][snapback]249834[/snapback][/right]

can you walk in the yard and pick stuff yourself, or they get it for ya?
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Sep 30 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 29 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:Try mega city auto wreakers in Milton, they usually have a few Focus in the yard in all kinds of damage.
[right][snapback]249834[/snapback][/right]

can you walk in the yard and pick stuff yourself, or they get it for ya?
[right][snapback]249885[/snapback][/right]

you can walk right in and take what you want from the cars, then bring it up to the building
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
do you have the exact address? i tried looking for it in google search but got slightly different names...not sure if that's the one?
Mega City Auto Recycling Phone: 905-877-6226
9198 6th Line
Georgetown
ON
L7G 4S6
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI