Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where To Find Rear Suspension Bushings
The rear bushings on my 2000 ZX3 are shot and ford does not sell just the bushings they want me to buy the entire arm that connects to the sub frame is there a company that makes these bushings? Also whats the cheapest I can get these from?
Thanx
I got mine from new edge, great guy and fast shipping.
Click Click

^^this is the set you need for the rear arm.

Just did mine back in the summer, and I actually bought a set of used arms from one of the member, install the bushing and simply swap the arms. Reason being are installing the bushing is PITA, it will take alot of burning and cutting get youself at least 2-3hrs. Second is I can repaint the arm.

I have my old arms kicking around, if you're interested to buy it PM me.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Nov 3 2006, 02:30 PM Wrote:I got mine from new edge, great guy and fast shipping. 
Click Click

Just did mine back in the summer, and I actually bought a set of used arms from one of the member, install the bushing and simply swap the arms.  Reason being are installing the bushing is PITA, it will take alot of burning and cutting get youself at least 2-3hrs.  Second is I can repaint the arm.

[right][snapback]214507[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the info does this do all the bushing? I have several broken bushings from a previous owner my rear control arm that the sway bar connects to and the "DOGBONE" shaped peice has broken bushings also what does everyone do for new bolts? just something off the self? Thanks again
That kit including the trail arm bushing and the blade arm bushing, is you need anything else check out their bushing section, they have it all.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Thanks!
I'm getting mine at steeda, H&R front sway bar, bushing kit + front caster kit this november. You can still buy all the components of the bushing kit pc by pc.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
I bought the energy mount suspension bushing kit from Performance improvements. Teh kit was under $200 and did almost all the bushings on the car.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Thanks alot Ive got to do the entire rear what a PITA everything is seized 225000kms on a 2000 ford focus willl do that I guess
Focus Is Art,Nov 3 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:I got mine from new edge, great guy and fast shipping. 
Click Click

Just did mine back in the summer, and I actually bought a set of used arms from one of the member, install the bushing and simply swap the arms.  Reason being are installing the bushing is PITA, it will take alot of burning and cutting get youself at least 2-3hrs.  Second is I can repaint the arm.

[right][snapback]214507[/snapback][/right]

The bushing kit you suggested, does it come with "rear upper arm" and "rear front lower arm" bushing? I just ordered from energy suspension and they don't have those included.
Mine are so bad. They are beyond recognition.

thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Sway Bushings torradan 4 2,188 04-15-2008, 05:06 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Rear Suspension Rebuild lintlars 4 2,081 01-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Last Post: lintlars
  Installed Rear Bushings & Camber Bolts Blackzx3 1 1,093 04-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Flofocus