Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Possible Fc Sighting?
the other night (tuesday) I got passed going westbound on the 401 before the Service Center in Cambridge (about the 290 marker-ish) at about 5:00-5:30 AM...

Red ZX3/ZX5, looked customized somewhat, had custom plates, keeping in mind it was dark and kind of foggy, it looked like the plates said "lovejoy" or "loverboy" or "love something"....it passed going fast enough (keeping in mind I was only doing about 80-90 trying to accelerate up a hill, damn work truck...) that I only caught a glimpse of it...

does that vauge discription sound like anyone?
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
62 view and nothing? I give up....

the only other focus I've seen is a grey ZX5 here in town with a roush bodykit, but I think he's on FF.com...
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!