Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Here!
So I got my MBRP exhaust in today and I am quite excited can't wait to get this sucker mounted in. I got Friday off and if the weather holds ill be installing it then. I am just missing a few more things like hardware and gaskets for the header and flex but I won't be doing the header until a little bit after.
[Image: DSC00149.jpg]
[Image: DSC00150.jpg]
[Image: DSC00151.jpg]
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
looks great man

im sure you'll have fun with all these stuff

p.s get some wd-40 for rusty bolts and nuts
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
good luck with the install
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
NikiterZTS,Feb 14 2007, 03:30 AM Wrote:looks great man

im sure you'll have fun with all these stuff

p.s get some wd-40 for rusty bolts and nuts
[right][snapback]226803[/snapback][/right]

Too bad I don't live near you I could use the help but I am sure that between me and my buddy will get it figured out.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
PS any other tips on the install would be great as well!

Header/Flex how to
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Feb 14 2007, 03:44 AM Wrote:Header/Flex how to
[right][snapback]226809[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah I was going to use that for when I do the header I am going to do what you did with pictures with the cat-back install. I was just wondering if there any other tips anybody had on the cat-back install. I have read the install for one and focushacks.com. I going to hold off on the header install for another day. I still need a few things like gaskets and o2 cheater.

I remember they test fit that exhaust on my car... Funny to think I was the first ever ZX5 with an MBRP.... Damn it was snowy that day driving to Huntsville Brrrrrr
I Vtec
Get bandaids...Your knuckles will need them :)

Oh yeah, I needed a lot of those when I changed out the clutch for my 83 tercel. I think that car had more bondo than actual metal.

You have the same header/flex/cat-back setup as mine, the only different is I got a cat weld at flex section, b/c it was way too loud! BTW, I have a 02 cheater for sale pm me if you want it, I have Xcal2 now so I don't need it.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
Nice!

I'm lazy, I'll be going to their shop in Huntsville sometime this March for a new system for our Focus.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.