Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impala Returns To Rwd For 2010
I thought this was kinda cool, a RWD Impala made of metal, and apperently Holden is doing up the all new line up for Pontiac in the near future, starting with the next Grand Prix.

Articles:

2010 RWD Impala article, Click here
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
i guess cops complained to much :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

there have been many rwd gm/holden vehicles spotted around michigan testing and ive talked to a guy who did testing on some of them. it was only a matter of time before they went back to the rwd platform.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Now that is interesting, given that I've seen the new '06 Impala in Peel Region colours tooling around Port Credit :blink: I think GM is still trying to push the FWD Impala on police forces as a stopgap measure until they renturn to the RWD arena while hoping the Charger doesn't eat too much of their lunch :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
I'm assuming the only reason were seeing newer generation Impala's is because they have a contract... :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looks like that will be my new leased vehicle when I graduate University :lol:

I wish..................
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Burnin21,Oct 30 2006, 08:49 PM Wrote:Looks like that will be my new leased vehicle when I graduate University :lol:

I wish..................
[right][snapback]213938[/snapback][/right]

the vehicle or finishing university? :lol: :lol:

where u going to school at?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sho Returns In 2010 CanadaSVT 12 3,265 02-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Last Post: CanadaSVT