Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops, I Did It Again
bluetoy,Apr 1 2006, 08:14 AM Wrote:If you'd turn your head around and look out the back over your right shoulder you can see everything.  There's no excuse for backing over or into things.  Your rear view mirror is NOT for backing up.
[right][snapback]178417[/snapback][/right]
True, many people don't pay enough attention to what they're doing.

Even still, your kid or someone else's that's shorter than the rear decklid of your car is still invisible. No amount of turning around will help you see them.

It only has to happen once.

I learned a hard lesson when I first got my license -- I was idling backing out of a spot when I too was hit by a "parking lot racer". Of course, you're 100% at fault when you're the one backing up. :angry:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
bluetoy,Apr 1 2006, 01:14 PM Wrote:If you'd turn your head around and look out the back over your right shoulder you can see everything.  There's no excuse for backing over or into things.  Your rear view mirror is NOT for backing up.
[right][snapback]178417[/snapback][/right]
Just to clarify things here. On both ocasions, I was looking over my shoulders through the rear windows. The bottom of the garage door just happen to be at my focus' roof level (not visible through the rear windows).