Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedhut
K, um...anyone have these, bought from Speedhut?

I'm thinking about ordering them tonight....but if they are GHEY, i won't.

A LITTLE HELP HERE PEOPLE..lol

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
we had a group buy here on these a few years ago. I love mine. simple, plain, and look sweet at night.
Run your car, not your mouth
There should be about 15-20 people on here that have them from the group buy.. they are really high quality and customizable. I love mine, I'm sure almost everyone here will say the same.
Yeah man they are awesome. I'd buy them again for another vehicle!
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
this thread is useless without pics!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
mine is perfect, I will rebuy anytime...

pic---> [Image: 36660_11800.jpg]

[Image: Photoebnisteriefin002.jpg]

the second pic is a little ''blurry'' sorry it doing this every time I take pics at the night..
Cardomain: Click Here!
MonChar.com ICI!
PpasSFocus,Feb 21 2006, 02:19 AM Wrote:mine is perfect, I will rebuy anytime...

pic---> [Image: 36660_11800.jpg]

[Image: Photoebnisteriefin002.jpg]

the second pic is a little ''blurry'' sorry it doing this every time I take pics at the night..
[right][snapback]171513[/snapback][/right]

I think you should check your stock gauge, on the stock gauge they have on the fuel gauge 0.....1/2....1, and on the one they sent its E......1/2......F personally I LOVE the 0...1/2...1, its Canada only (or 2001 Model year specific) but I will never go without it!

have any problems with the needles taking them off and re-calibrating?

PerfectSaiyan,Feb 20 2006, 08:32 PM Wrote:I think you should check your stock gauge, on the stock gauge they have on the fuel gauge 0.....1/2....1, and on the one they sent its E......1/2......F  personally I LOVE the 0...1/2...1, its Canada only (or 2001 Model year specific)  but I will never go without it!

[right][snapback]171514[/snapback][/right]

You could get them to put the 0 - 1 rather than E - F, since they do it all custom you can get them to do pretty much anything.

Also, you dont need to take off your needles, the gauge face slides over them.
guilty,Feb 21 2006, 03:07 AM Wrote:
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 20 2006, 08:32 PM Wrote:I think you should check your stock gauge, on the stock gauge they have on the fuel gauge 0.....1/2....1, and on the one they sent its E......1/2......F  personally I LOVE the 0...1/2...1, its Canada only (or 2001 Model year specific)  but I will never go without it!

[right][snapback]171514[/snapback][/right]

You could get them to put the 0 - 1 rather than E - F, since they do it all custom you can get them to do pretty much anything.

Also, you dont need to take off your needles, the gauge face slides over them.
[right][snapback]171515[/snapback][/right]

im definately going to have 0-1 on it :) and also I want to have the x1000 on the tach to remain there :)

I'd buy a set if we can get enough people for a group buy. How many people is needed for one and what's the cost if anyone can remember?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Okay then....ordered.

now, on a side note. I was wondering if anyone here has an Underglow kit on there car. The reason i ask, is I have one. (not installed yet) Basically my question is, was it difficult to find a suitable place for the side bars...(front and rear is cake), but I was studying the undercarriage, and I'm not sure exactly where to place them. Now, i DO NOT want to see the actual tubes..that's just GHEYYYYYY....

I'm assuming your all smart, and understand what i'm trying to get at here. Does anyone have pics available on placement of their side tubes.....(hell send me pics of the whole kit, i dont' care)

thanks in advance

Slim
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I'd take pics for you but my brother has the digital....

But because of the floor of the focus slightly slanting ( front to back ) my leds can be seen near the back end of the car on each side. Now that is using the provided clips, I was thinking of using a fastener that does not hand as low ....

kinda what is like below and the tube would sit in the opening... (please ignore the dots... just used to move each line over accordingly

insert tube here
..........|
..........V
____........______
.......|____|

this is what the clips look like now.....

____
.......|
.......|___|

But as of yet I have not tried putting new clips for the tubes....

This was probably of no help.... but what can you do!! hehehe :)

If I can get some pics up I will!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
nass,Feb 20 2006, 10:14 PM Wrote:I'd buy a set if we can get enough people for a group buy. How many people is needed for one and what's the cost if anyone can remember?
[right][snapback]171525[/snapback][/right]

We needed 20 people for a group buy last time, and the discount they gave was omitting the extra cost for getting them in KM/H. Last time it was pretty tough getting enough people interested and actually committed to buying them for the group buy limit, but you're welcome to try.
guilty,Feb 21 2006, 10:19 PM Wrote:
nass,Feb 20 2006, 10:14 PM Wrote:I'd buy a set if we can get enough people for a group buy. How many people is needed for one and what's the cost if anyone can remember?

We needed 20 people for a group buy last time, and the discount they gave was omitting the extra cost for getting them in KM/H. Last time it was pretty tough getting enough people interested and actually committed to buying them for the group buy limit, but you're welcome to try.
[right][snapback]171663[/snapback][/right]

yeah for a while I was contimplating just getting a set in MPH and just getting used to it... we're always getting shafted one way or another.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
guilty,Feb 21 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]171663[/snapback][/right]
Okay everyone ... looks like I've been lucky enough to negotiate a better deal than this, and for a minimum order of only 6 gauges.

I think it's worth a group buy attempt, so I'll post one up in that forum.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *