Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Attempted To Steal My Focus Badge
I'm pissed off today as I noticed when I was dusting off the car yet again this morning round 1 am that someone tried to peel off my " focus " badge. I'm soo pissed off as it looked soo damn good on my car in black.

I'm not happy :angry: soo not happy :angry: that I have to remove the rest of it when it warms up a little bit.... I don't know should I replace it with another one or get a newer focus badge ?

what do you guys think.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Shave it, makes it nice and clean, plus nothing to steal. Too bad about that, you seemed really happy about that mod.
? like a vinyl overlay on your stock badge, or they actually peeled or pryed the actual badge inlay out?
People are dicks, buddy.

The sooner you realize it, the sooner you can be one too. :angry:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
SVT ZX3,Dec 5 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:Shave it, makes it nice and clean, plus nothing to steal. Too bad about that, you seemed really happy about that mod.
[right][snapback]159387[/snapback][/right]
:D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
exactly, shave it off, I have removed the Focus and ZX3 from the back, and the ford emblem from the front grille a.k.a. badgeless grille, looks so much cleaner, plus nothing to steal off my car, since punks tried pulling that stunt in my neighbourhood before, ive already lost an italy flag sticker from some neighbourhood street punks
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Dec 5 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:... ive already lost an italy flag sticker from some neighbourhood street punks
[right][snapback]159415[/snapback][/right]
Don't fret, they did you great service.

j/k :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
S2,Dec 5 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:? like a vinyl overlay on your stock badge, or they actually peeled or pryed the actual badge inlay out?
[right][snapback]159388[/snapback][/right]

It was not vinyl overlay at all, I actually used my model kits and sanded and painted it gloss black.

I Think I know what neighborhood brat did it. He's the local neighbor bully and my nephews hate him, not to mention most of the kids in the " hood ".

I'll admit I dislike the debadged look on the focus rear of a sedan, if anything I'll more then likely replace it with the tighter worded badge from the euro foci.

But good news that got me out of my bad mood was when my brother-in-law came down stairs and brought me a box, my rear Ghia window trim showed up finally from Germany, and I spend a little time fitting the B piller parts in place, I must admit I'm shocked with the look of the glossy trim on my car. :D but yeah..... I'm still kinda bummed about the badge still......
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
phil :postpics:
what pic do you want ? on of the damaged badge ? or of the new B piller trim on the rear window ?
remove it. If you just replace it, odds are the same ounk ass kid will just do it again if anything out of spite and because he is simply a punk ass bitcch
Run your car, not your mouth
Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat.

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That sucks. I'd replace it with a newer badge, see what it looks like at least.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
i wanna see the new B piller trim, and the diff from your badges compared to the rest of ours
euro_zx5,Dec 5 2005, 11:30 PM Wrote:That sucks. I'd replace it with a newer badge, see what it looks like at least.
[right][snapback]159527[/snapback][/right]

Actually my friend in Hawaii has the same car but Automatic and we have the same tastes for our foci plans but he finished his, only thing is he just has the standard street edition, where I have the more or less upped version. and he has the 05 badge on his car. I'm posting his pics of his car in from the street area.

smith21,Dec 5 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:i wanna see the new B piller trim, and the diff from your badges compared to the rest of ours
[right][snapback]159530[/snapback][/right]

no real difference really, I just painted mine black. pic below before it was wreaked.
[Image: 100_0388.jpg][Image: FocusBlack.jpg]